I’m always amazed at the difference there is between 2 and 3 years of age. I can literally see the growth in my little bird these days, from her language to your limbs, everything seems to be expanding.
She is the chattiest 2 year old I know. So tactile and full of affection, requesting, on average, 100 cuddles a day. For a two year old, she’s pretty laid back – she’s not a great tantrum thrower and has a very gentle nature.
Her favourite things are:
- soap, she asks for “ope” as soon as she get in the bath and proceeds to wash the whole of the bath tub with soapy hands
- her collection of baby bunnies which she carts about the house wherever she goes
- milky which she finds a huge comfort
- Painting and drawing, and with such concentration
- Flowers, she say “flaus flaus mama” whenever we walk past some daisies and stoops to pick some for me
- Birds, she point to the birds from the window and giggles when they perch on our fence at breakfast time and watch her eat her porridge
- Getting mucky, this one loves to dig soil, get grubby in the park and splash in puddles
- Baby wipes, I often find she’s raided my stash and is going about the house wiping everything and anything down in her way
- If I say I’m putting cartoons on you always ask for Peppa
- Books, I loose count how many times a day she’ll ask me to read you a story
- The dollies pushchair which she fills with cars and baby bunnies and wheels around and around the kitchen island
I am so proud of her, warmed by her loving and gentle nature. Her giggle is one of my favourite sounds, I’m pretty certain she’s going to have a dirty laugh when she’s older for sure.
Happy 2.5 Elsie Bird, love mama xxx